The investment program of JSC "SPC" Techmash "(hereinafter - the Group) is formed in accordance with the investment procedures of the State Corporation" Rostec. "
The investment program of the Company are consolidated investment program, which includes investment projects of the Group and the Group companies, prepared in accordance with the investment procedures of the State Corporation "Rostec", and is a set of investment projects.
The composition of the Group Investment Program includes investment projects implemented Concern organizations at the time of formation of the investment program, as well as investment projects planned for implementation during the three years following the year of formation of the investment program.
Investment projects are implemented by 35 industrial sites located in 12 regions of Russia.
The investment program includes investment projects after appropriate examination and evaluation of the feasibility of the concern.
The investment program of the Group formed after analysis profile subdivisions of the State Corporation "Rostec" considered at the Commission on Investment, innovation and modernization of the Corporation and approved by the Board of the State Corporation "Rostec."
The main volume of investment spending is focused on the financing of investment projects in the framework of the federal target programs (FTP), and aimed at modernization, reconstruction and modernization of production, development of new products, research and development.
Concern is helping to promote the products in the domestic and foreign markets, as well as to raise the necessary funds to finance investment projects of the organization Concern.During the execution of the investment program of the organization will achieve the objective of the Group:
- development of existing production;
- for the implementation of technological equipment, resource-saving and energy-saving technologies;
- for the implementation of the industrial base and critical technologies in the software-date scientific, technical and production capabilities;
- to equip the production of modern instrumentation;
- the creation of new industries in the framework of the existing ones;
- the creation of new activities;
- to diversify production;
- for the restructuring of production facilities;
- to develop new models of military, civil or dual-use performance of the research and development work.